• Advertisement
Help a good cause...like donating to AerioStyle.com!

any color digital speedometer

Share your favorite Aerio pictures here. Good at "PhotoShopping"? Post your digitally remastered images here.

any color digital speedometer

Postby djfreshrmx » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 am

ok since imma replace my digital speedometer for 35 bucks were they are parting out an aerio i decided to mess with this one and wat bugs me is the orange color so i messed around and was able to take out the color or tint in it heres a pic and ill let yall guess how i did it it doesnt look that great but i takes it out. and like u can get led lights or silicone caps for your bulbs of the color of your choice ill let yall know the details later.

03 aerio s
OBX u/d pulley, straight pipe and exhaust sys,
air intake sys, grounding kit, and now RRM HEADER!!
djfreshrmx
Aerio Veteran
Aerio Veteran

Advertisement

Help a good cause...like donating to AerioStyle.com!

Re: any color digital speedometer

Postby Spartan117 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:59 am

there ya go, now finish using that exacto knife and cutting out that orange tint then cut the blue tint film or w/e color u want behind it and good to go. oh and change the bulbs inside the unit to white bulbs at least
2003 Suzuki Aerio SX - Turbo 13 Psi - LOTS of mods - 13.9 @ 105 on crappy tires!!! :D
2002 BMW Mini Cooper S - Supercharged - Boost gauge - 15% pulley - catback exhaust 15 flat @ 94mph
Owner of http://www.suzukituning.info/ - site construction is on hold until the Aerio is back up and running.
Spartan117
Super
Super

Postby djfreshrmx » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:39 pm

nope didnt cut it out didnt think of that either good one but the film in now clear
03 aerio s
OBX u/d pulley, straight pipe and exhaust sys,
air intake sys, grounding kit, and now RRM HEADER!!
djfreshrmx
Aerio Veteran
Aerio Veteran

Postby Neotrans » Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:00 am

I did that to my Sx about 3 years ago. I used red contact paper to cover it up and it looks pretty sweet I hope to see your work finished soon keep it up!
When you think you are all alone and nobody can hear you or see you, God has you in the palm of His hands...
Neotrans
Aerio Casual
Aerio Casual

Return to Vehicular Imagery