• Advertisement
Help a good cause...like donating to AerioStyle.com!

Ford WindStar Mini van(boring and easy)

We know you didn't REALLY beat that blown 455, but you can safely tell all the stories you like, right here. (AerioStyle does not in any way condone or encourage street racing. Any street racing stories contained herein are purely fantasy.)

Ford WindStar Mini van(boring and easy)

Postby Steezy1997 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:03 am

So i was following my Girlfriend home because i met her at eh mall, and all day she had been talking about how i couldn't drive and how she would win in a race.

So and the main road back to her house i tried to drive up next to her(cause i'm cool like that :mrgreen: )

so when i got to her rear bumper she said "This isn't what you want!" and floored it.

I wasn't even trying to go fast and i passed her with the pedal about half way down :shrug:

It feels good to beat someone after they talked a big game for the longest
Anyone can buy a fast car, But it takes skill to build one from the ground up and make it fast

03 Aerio SX FWD Automatic
Steezy1997
Aerio Newbie
Aerio Newbie

Advertisement

Help a good cause...like donating to AerioStyle.com!

Re: Ford WindStar Mini van(boring and easy)

Postby wildebeast » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:32 pm

Sorry, that one doesn't meet the minimum standards to be classified as a kill, lol. This section of the forum has cobwebs in it, we havent had an entry here in ages. lol. I guess the aerios are old & tired now.
2000 Esteem. J20 (2.0) swap. T3 turbo - 7psi boost, exhaust, Clutchmasters stage 4 clutch. drag; 14.5sec @97.3mph in 1/4 mile. More changes to come.
wildebeast
Aerio Veteran
Aerio Veteran

Postby Devilsword » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Lol i dont drag and have really been trying to stop street racing. Now if you want to hear stories of over confident people trying to keep up with me down the mountain roads to my house then yes
There is nothing honorable in street racing, hit the track and drop some panties http://www.youtube.com/user/devil5word Autocross panty dropping vids http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2349923/1 Old Cardomain
ImageImage
Devilsword
Super
Super

Postby Steezy1997 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 am

See the thing is i wasnt trying to race i was just trying to get beside her car lol :puke:
Anyone can buy a fast car, But it takes skill to build one from the ground up and make it fast

03 Aerio SX FWD Automatic
Steezy1997
Aerio Newbie
Aerio Newbie

Return to Kill Stories