• Advertisement
Help a good cause...like donating to AerioStyle.com!

bought another suzuki AGAIN LoL

General discussion about anything and everything regarding the Suzuki Aerio.

bought another suzuki AGAIN LoL

Postby chief2001 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:27 pm

my suzuki and its furious 660cc of brute force. 1991 suzuki cappuccino. Originally white, it was repainted in the 1995 mercury silver metallic. I'll be bringing it back to its original white. Id add a pic, but on my phone and pic size limited to 500 x 500 pixels :shrug:
CLUBALENO
Suzuki Aerio/Liana Esteem/Baleno I have two Esteems ! (white Esteem being shipped to Japan 8) )
Image Image
Is it wrong to hope zombies were real? 8)
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Advertisement

David IQ Computer Repair

Re: bought another suzuki AGAIN LoL

Postby Devilsword » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:55 am

I hate you now you know that right? Why a 91 instead of a a 95 or later EA21R. Also how is the fit for a grown man of 5'11
There is nothing honorable in street racing, hit the track and drop some panties http://www.youtube.com/user/devil5word Autocross panty dropping vids http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2349923/1 Old Cardomain
ImageImage
Devilsword
Super
Super

Postby Proga » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:48 pm

Dang I would kill for a Cappuccino! Those cars are awesome. But being a kei car I doubt my 6' 3" body would fit
"I'll try not to hit your car...oh wait that's a trash can."
Proga
Aerio Newbie
Aerio Newbie

Postby chief2001 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:36 am

Devilsword wrote:I hate you now you know that right? Why a 91 instead of a a 95 or later EA21R. Also how is the fit for a grown man of 5'11

Actually, i got a 94 actually, i was cnfused on the year, also my car is in a not very common color. Mecury Silver Metallic. Its definately a project car in need of serious TLC but im slowly working on it. Im somewhere around the same hieght but on the more thin body build. Fits like a glove any bigger though might be too small. Bought so far a stainless steel exhaust, monster sport power fiter, but plan on doing a full tune up with new plug wires and spark plugs next month. Great thing is, still tons of performance parts for a 20 year old car from Suzuki. Summer next year getting Monster sports light flywheel and sports clutch and thier 100hp turbo kit. This car would smoke most cars in autox. Its so much fun. Ill try getting a video when i can. I need a new picture and im adding new wheel stripes and added illegal in the US yellow bulbs for my low and high beams.

heres a pic, had fogotten had a photobucket

CLUBALENO
Suzuki Aerio/Liana Esteem/Baleno I have two Esteems ! (white Esteem being shipped to Japan 8) )
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby chief2001 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:39 am

Proga wrote:Dang I would kill for a Cappuccino! Those cars are awesome. But being a kei car I doubt my 6' 3" body would fit

6'3" definately would be a serious problem with the cappucino. Most new kei cars can accomadate taller ppl though. :D
CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby Spartan117 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:38 pm

Awesome!!! Welcome back!
2003 Suzuki Aerio SX - Turbo 13 Psi - LOTS of mods - 13.9 @ 105 on crappy tires!!! :D
2002 BMW Mini Cooper S - Supercharged - Boost gauge - 15% pulley - catback exhaust 15 flat @ 94mph
Owner of http://www.suzukituning.info/ - site construction is on hold until the Aerio is back up and running.
Spartan117
Super
Super

Postby chief2001 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:13 am

Looking a little different since i got it. CF trunk and bumper heat protector
JDM Yellow with amber running lights
Yes, thats a CF dash I installed
Restored the headlights to new condition
CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby chief2001 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:02 am

CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby Devilsword » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:21 pm

One of my local importers will have one this winter. Hopefully I can get onsite and see if I fit
There is nothing honorable in street racing, hit the track and drop some panties http://www.youtube.com/user/devil5word Autocross panty dropping vids http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2349923/1 Old Cardomain
ImageImage
Devilsword
Super
Super

Postby chief2001 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:15 am

Devilsword wrote:One of my local importers will have one this winter. Hopefully I can get onsite and see if I fit

The aftermarket is way bigger than the Aerio ever had and they are still developing new parts for it. If you have any questions if you decide to get it let me know. Youll love this car! :cooler:
CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby chief2001 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:43 am

I just checked Monster Sports page and they just made a new spoiler, Better coilover set, full control arm set. I myself just saw these and had no idea and totally changes my plans as I will likely go for a full suspension overhaul next year summer.

http://www.monster-sport.com/product/pa ... 1r_susarm/

The full suspension set is 3,600 bucks. Thats just the control arm set, the coilovers (better ones) are another 3,300 :banghead:

I have to really plan this build now as I was not doing a full make it like brand new restoration, but a DD restore and weekend warrior. These parts are exactly what I wanted but the costs for them wasnt what I was expecting, But all these new parts makes me feel they are doing this a RD for another car, the rumored 3rd generation remake of the Cappuccino. I see no reason to suddenly start making so many new parts in just this year for no reason. :shrug:

CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby Devilsword » Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:31 am

4WD? Does the monster kit convert everything to the later double wishbone setup? I really do have my fingers crossed, climbed into a Honda beat at my local importers, it didn't go well. Though they did have a gtr pulsar, a Honda nsr250r, and a beautiful 1986 Suzuki RG250Γ Walter Wolf edition.
ImageImage
Devilsword
Super
Super

Postby chief2001 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:58 pm

Not Totally done but a small update. Its totally dirty and not done, so cut me some slack. lol

CLUBALENO
Image Image
chief2001
スズキの誇り

Postby Galloway » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:15 am

One you go Suzuki you never go back.
Galloway
Aerio Virgin
Aerio Virgin

Return to General Discussion